- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cook pumpkin in microwave or on cook top. Transfer cooked pumpkin to a blender or food processor and puree.
- Add eggs, honey, olive oil, lemon zest and cinnamon and puree until smooth.
- Add the almond meal and baking powder and combine. Divide the mixture into 2 bowls. Stir the raw cacao powder into the mixture in one of the bowls.
- Line loaf pan with baking powder. Place alternate spoonfuls of the chocolate and pumpkin and batters into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes. Use a toothpick to test readiness. Leave to cool in pan before serving.