- Pre -heat oven to 180°C.
- Melt the healthy Olive Oil spread in microwave.
- Add dry ingredients and whisk until smooth.
- Crack the eggs into a separate bowl and lightly whisk.
- Slowly pour the mixture into the eggs, whisking to combine.
- Line a square (20cm x 20xm) baking tray with baking paper and evenly pour the mixture in.
- Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes or until a skewer is inserted into centre and comes out clean.
- Cut into squares while it's still warm and dust with dextrose.
- Cool to room temperate, then store brownies in the fridge.