- Peel and finely slice onions & beetroot.
- Fry onion and beetroot in extra virgin olive oil until soft.
- Add a good glug of caramelised wattle seed balsamic and fry for another 5 minutes.
- Turn off hot plate. Place lid on top of pan.
- Pre heat oven to 150 degrees Celcius. Lightly grease 33cm x 24cm pan and line with puff pastry.
- Place beetroot and onion mixture in pan, spread evenly and place in oven. After about 20 minutes remove from oven and dollop some goats curd on top. Cook for another 10-15 minutes.